Ozone Excellence Consulting was co founded by Rohit and Anagha Ogale in 2012. The motivation behind this endeavor was to provide a host of critical business productivity improvement services to our clients. The objective is to provide world class solutions through the synergies gained from the combination of unique skill sets that the team brings to the table. Ozone Excellence Consulting is fortunate to have advisers who have occupied top management positions within a diverse group of organizations. The partners, directors and the team at Ozone bring a breadth of experience within the realm of business system, financial management and project management.
Rohit Ogale is a proven business leader with a wide array of expertise leading all facets of business. Previous work experience in multinationals such as ABB and Bosch has provided him with extensive experience deploying Lean Philosophies in addition to creating value through Transactional, Commercial and Manufacturing Process Improvements. Rohit along with his team of experts will develop holistic strategies for your organization
- MBA (General Management and Strategy ) Virginia Tech, Blacksburg VA, USA
- MS (Manufacturing Engineering) Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, USA
- BE (Production Engineering) University of Pune, India
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Trainer)
- Certified Trainer- Training Within Industry
With over a decade of experience in the IT Infrastructure industry, Anagha Vartak has extensive technical and managerial proficiency leading teams to deliver high quality Infrastructure and Collaboration solutions across a wide range of industries. These include small-scale as well as enterprise level corporations such as universities, manufacturing, oil & gas and professional services sectors. Additionally, Anagha has a special focus towards business intelligence and reporting.
- MS (Engineering Management) University of Michigan , Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- BE (Electrical Engineering) VJTI, University of Mumbai, India
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) – Microsoft SharePoint
- VMware Certified Professional – Datacenter Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
With a stellar educational background in Engineering and Finance, Ameya found his true passion in the area of Brand Development. His primary area of expertise is FMCG, Retail and Organic Fresh produce. Ameya continues to expand and provide leadership to some premium brands in India. Additionally, Ameya is an expert in supply chain management for Retail Operations. Ameya has a distinction of successfully conceptualizing and developing retail concepts and over the past decade. Ameya has a passion for analyzing supply chains, developing vendor management strategies and enhancing brand value.
- MS (Quantitative and Computational Finance) Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA, USA
- MS (Industrial Engineering) Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA, USA
- BE (Mechanical Engineering) VJTI, University of Mumbai, India
(General Manager – Project Management)
Kiran is a qualified professional with versatile global experience in the utility infrastructure performing diverse roles in a private environment and public sector. Kiran’s leadership ranges from Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Auditory and Regulatory Consultation Risk Management, Procedure implementation, Consultations and Asset Management,of water, wastewater networks and electricity utility/ infrastructure projects.
(Consultant – Business Digitization)
Pradnya is software engineer with over seven years of experience working in some of the largest technology companies such as Motorola, Nokia & Expedia. Her area of expertise is software quality assurance and has deep experience in test automation strategies, including application of Agile/Scrum methodologies to software development. In her previous roles, she also has independently led and managed large remote teams in South America and India. Pradnya brings a unique combination of technical and project management skills with a proven capability to deliver complex IT projects.
- MS (Telecommunications and Software Engineering), Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, USA
- BE (Electrical and Telecommunications Engineering), Cummins College of Engineering, University of Pune, India
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB foundation) -GASQ
- Core Java Concepts
(Consultant – Management)
With experiences leading marketing teams at multinationals, while developing and deploying the brand communication strategies for various product lines, Preeti bring an unique approach to the helping our clients enhance their brands equity.
- MSc (International Business) -University of Leeds ,UK
(Consultant – PM)
Eng. Gazi has over 20 years of experience in the field of construction management. With a degree in Civil Engineering, Eng. Gazi has overseen the completion of around 30 buildings in the UAE. Eng. Gazi is a licensed engineer by the Dubai Municipality as an Unlimited Contractor. Further, Eng. Gazi is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers since 2008.
- B. Sc (Civil Engineering) Bangladesh Institute of Technology (Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology), Bangladesh
- Licensed Civil Engineer – Dubai Municipality
- Member – American Society of Civil Engineers (since 2008)
- Member – Society of Engineers – UAE
- Member – The Institute of Engineers, Bnngladesh
(Consultant – Business Digitization)
Amitha has database programming experience within the retail sector. She is an expert in inventory management and will help out with the automation of material management systems. In her previous employment, Amitha was a part of the team responsible for the maintenance of the inventory management systems at Walmart
- B. Tech (Electrical Engineering) Mahatma Gandhi University, Kochi, Kerala, India
- IBM Certified Database Associate (DB2 10.1 Fundamentals)
- Java SE 7 programming – Oracle